Experiencing Success God's Way: Life Principles Study Series
- Teen Boys
- Teen Girls
- Seekers / New Believers
- Animal Lovers
- Senior Adults
- Small Groups
- Young Adult
- New Believers / Seekers
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.5 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Life Principles Study
Experiencing God Workbook: Knowing and Doing the Will of God, Member Book, UpdatedHenry T. Blackaby, Richard Blackaby, Claude V. KingLifeway / 2007 / Trade Paperback$19.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 65 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW858387Video
When God's People Pray - Participant's Guide: Six Sessions on the Transforming Power of PrayerJim Cymbala, Stephen Sorenson, Amanda SorensonZondervan / 2007 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 54 Reviews
$10.99Save 32% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26734X
The Invisible War Personal Study Kit (1 DVD Set & 1 Study Guide)Chip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2009 / DVD$24.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 35 Reviews
$34.95Save 28% ($9.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW106202
Define success God's way with Dr. Charles Stanley.
In this study guide, popular author and pastor Dr. Charles Stanley demonstrates how readers can hurdle the roadblocks that stand between them and their goals. They will discover that God wants His children to succeed and has designed and equipped them for that purpose.
The book defines what it means to be successful from Gods perspective, then demonstrates Gods commitment to your success, and walks the reader through steps for setting goals, ways to pursue Gods goals, and how to handle roadblocks to success.
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta. He is the founder and president of InTouch® Ministries. His bestselling books include The Source of My Strength and How to Listen to God.
SaintAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great support for the Christian LifeNovember 8, 2013SaintAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The information and application to real life is great. The study material is very helpful.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books >> Christian Living
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search