- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Other Customers Also Purchased
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in their fourth series of popular topical study guides. Titles include:
- Receiving God's Goodness
- Experiencing Spiritual Intimacy
- Contagious Joy
- Understanding Purpose
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study, a leader's guide for small groups, and a special take-home reminder for each week's lesson.
Head in the clouds. Feet on the ground. Heart in the story. Christa Kinde is a cheerful homebody whose imagination takes her to new places with every passing day. Making her home between misty mornings and brimming bookshelves in Southern California, she keeps her lively family close and her trusty laptop closer. Christa has been writing for more than a decade, producing numerous workbooks and study guides for Max Lucado, John MacArthur, and Women of Faith.
Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 29, 2011Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5WE ARE USING IT AS A SMALL GROUP STUDY AND HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THE SERIES FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS. IT IS GREAT!
FranHouston, TxAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Looks greatFebruary 5, 2011FranHouston, TxAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am positive our Ladies Bible study group will like this study book Thanks for such good service
Pauline Albright4 Stars Out Of 5July 30, 2010Pauline AlbrightI bought this study guide to do with my ladies group. We start next week. everyone has already peeked at all some of the lesons and I have received nothing but great feedback. We are all very excited to get started on the lessons as a group.
Judy Dietrich5 Stars Out Of 5October 2, 2009Judy Dietrichchristianbooks.com is my best resource for this study. These titles retail for $9.99 at our local book store. I like the series because every question is rooted in scripture. 30 minutes per lesson is typical, but I have spent up to an hour on a lesson when I take time for contemplative prayer on scriptures that really convict me.
Theresa Waldrop4 Stars Out Of 5September 29, 2009Theresa WaldropOur Bible study group has been using the Women of Faith series on and off for a few years now. We just started "Experiencing Spiritual Intimacy" and everyone seems to really be enjoying this study very much. They are real easy to do(not a lot of homework). We have good discussion with each lesson.If you're really wanting something easy and new to the Bible this is the way to go.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search