- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Let this volume help you:
- Heal your distorted view of God as weak, distant, and uncaring.
- Find release from your striving to earn God's love
- Break free from an unhealthy dependency on religion.
- Learn how you can once again grow in the grace and knowledge of God.
- Learn how you can rediscover the reality of true faith in a loving God as you move beyond the suffocating limits of your own toxic faith.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Shaw Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Rodney Sweeney5 Stars Out Of 5January 26, 2009Rodney SweeneyI listened to the cassettes first, then I purchased the hardback. This book will open your eyes to what faith is all about, compared to today's feeling religions, if you can't handle the truth, you'll still need to read this.
ANGELA W MCKINSTRY5 Stars Out Of 5May 3, 2006ANGELA W MCKINSTRYThis book is written exceptionally well. Every believer should read this book whether they are a new believer or longtime christian. Unfortunately, there are too many churches that make its congregation feel like they are in bondage instead of being free in Christ. I loved this book from beginning to finish and the author is one of the best.
Kathie Martin5 Stars Out Of 5April 9, 2001Kathie MartinThis book is the best in defining what toxic faith is. It will bring to light the reasons behind some of the questions you find yourself having when in a "man ted" church rather than a "God ted" one. It is a freeing book to those who feel something is not quite right but can't "see" it because everything "not right" is hidden. Excellent.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search