- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Let this volume help you:
- Heal your distorted view of God as weak, distant, and uncaring.
- Find release from your striving to earn God's love
- Break free from an unhealthy dependency on religion.
- Learn how you can once again grow in the grace and knowledge of God.
- Learn how you can rediscover the reality of true faith in a loving God as you move beyond the suffocating limits of your own toxic faith.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Shaw Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Subtle Power of Spiritual Abuse, The: Recognizing and Escaping Spiritual Manipulation and False Spiritual Authority Within the Church - eBookDavid Johnson, Jeff VanVonderenBethany House / 2005 / ePub$8.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$15.99Save 45% ($7.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23808EB
Toxic Faith: Experiencing Healing Over Painful Spiritual AbuseStephen Arterburn, Jack FeltonRandom House, Inc / 2001 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW88256
Learning to Be You: How Our True Identity in Christ Sets Us Free - eBookDavid D. SwansonBaker Books / 2012 / ePub$1.59 Retail:
$13.99Save 89% ($12.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30030EB
Rodney Sweeney5 Stars Out Of 5January 26, 2009Rodney SweeneyI listened to the cassettes first, then I purchased the hardback. This book will open your eyes to what faith is all about, compared to today's feeling religions, if you can't handle the truth, you'll still need to read this.
ANGELA W MCKINSTRY5 Stars Out Of 5May 3, 2006ANGELA W MCKINSTRYThis book is written exceptionally well. Every believer should read this book whether they are a new believer or longtime christian. Unfortunately, there are too many churches that make its congregation feel like they are in bondage instead of being free in Christ. I loved this book from beginning to finish and the author is one of the best.
Kathie Martin5 Stars Out Of 5April 9, 2001Kathie MartinThis book is the best in defining what toxic faith is. It will bring to light the reasons behind some of the questions you find yourself having when in a "man ted" church rather than a "God ted" one. It is a freeing book to those who feel something is not quite right but can't "see" it because everything "not right" is hidden. Excellent.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search