Right away you will notice that this book is different from most books you read. It's not designed for you to sit down and read from cover-to-cover. It's not a self-help book. Rather, it is designed for you to carefully study, understand, and apply biblical principles to your life. It is about experiencing God--day by day, moment by moment. You'll:
Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God
- Learn how to hear when God is speaking to you.
- Find out where God is working and join Him.
- Discover that God pursues a love relationship with you that is real and personal.
- Face crises of belief as you join God where He's working.
- Experience God doing through you what only God can do!
is a nine-week course designed for both individual and small group study In it, you spend time with God everyday and then meet together with other Christians in a small group once a week to share how God is working in your life.
Experiencing God - Youth Edition Member Book, Revised by Henry Blackaby is a 9 session Bible study for students in grades 7-12 and was adapted from the best-selling adult study. The revised video series features a DVD containing nine segments designed as a drama that is told throughout the course.
Learn to hear when God is speaking
Find out how God is speaking
Find out where God is working and join Him
Experience God doing what only He can do
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.