- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Shows how to spiff up your storytelling skills, plus plenty of ideas for dance, movement, and drama techniques.
This revised volume combines two classic resources by author Dorothy Jean Furnish: Exploring the Bible with Children, a bestseller, and Living the Bible with Children, which shows how to put the principles of the first book into practice. This new combination offers professional and lay Christian educators a current, reliable source book to help children really understand and experience the Bible.
You'll learn more about what to tell children about the Bible and what methods are best to use with children. These methods include storytelling techniques, dance, movement, drama techniques, and the "meaning" of words for children.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Worship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Church Supplies >> Worship
- Sunday School
- Start A New Search