This video may be used independently, but was designed to be used alongside Homeschool Family Fitness
. Learn about a number of different sports and how to perform well in them, including passing, punting, and catching in football; an overhand throw, batting, and catching in baseball; a forehand and backhand stroke in tennis, and more. 40 minutes of instruction by Dr. Bruce Whitney and his children. VHS tape.
Sports featured include:
- Football: passing, punting, catching
- Soccer: heading, dribbling, foot trap, kicking, throw-in
- Basketball: free-throw, lay-up, chest pass, dribbling
- Volleyball: overhead pass, bump, underhand serve
- Baseball: overhand throw, batting, catching
- Tennis: forehand, backhand
Unless otherwise noted, videocassettes from Christianbook.com are NTSC Format (USA). Please check if your TV/VCR can play NTSC-format videos before ordering. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.