- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1992
Availability: In Stock
Among important books in the defense of Christianity, this one has few equals. Evidence That Demands a Verdict is an easy-to-read, front-line defense for Christians facing the tough questions of critics and skeptics. Using secular evidences and other historical sources, Josh McDowell's faith-building book is a "must read" for every Christian.
Other Customers Also Purchased
New International Encyclopedia of Bible Difficulties - eBookGleason L. Archer Jr.4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 13%
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied - eBookGeorge Knight4.5 Stars Out Of 5 923 ReviewsSave 41%
Evidence for God: 50 Arguments for Faith from the Bible, History, Philosophy, and Science - eBookEdited by William A. Dembski & Michael R. LiconaSave 50%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search