- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Many Christians feel overwhelmed at the thought of witnessing and frustrated when trying to lead others to Christ.
This book, in every man's language :
Helps readers overcome fear and become effective witnesses for Christ.
Helps Christians understand non-Christians, which is the key to being effective and successful.
Lays out practical witnessing dos and don'ts.
Explains the usefulness of apologetics in helping readers reach their friends and loved ones.
Unveils important principles of witnessing.
Discusses common objections to the Christian faith and how to address them, organizing them into categories that are easy to find and reference.
Explains how to recognize and find one's calling in the body of Christ, making readers more joyful and fulfilled in their own Christian walks.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Tell the Truth: The Whole Gospel Wholly by Grace Communicated Truthfully & LovinglyWill MetzgerSave 33%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search