- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Imagine trying to stay balanced on top of a ball. How long could you last? A few seconds? A few minutes? Perhaps longer?
This study will look at themes from Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 and the idea that there really is a season for everything. A lot of women want more balance in their life, but balance is hard to maintain. Instead of trying to stay perfectly balanced all the time (an impossible act!), the Bible challenges us to pay attention to the season of life weÆre in and recognize the beautiful rhythms of life.
- 12 sessions of interactive Bible study
- Perfect for individual or group study
- Tips for leading a great group included
Tricia Colwell5 Stars Out Of 5Woman of Faith Study Guide SeriesFebruary 23, 2015Tricia ColwellQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our Women's Ministry meets regularly for Bible Study and have used several different studies from CBD. We have ALWAYS been inspired and renewed when we use Woman of Faith. This particular study has a special meaning for me, as I teach the study. Ecc. has been my comfort in many difficult trials, Our group has been inviting others in the community to join our study. We have a varied age group, 4 generations in one family. We are a small congregation with limited funds. However, CBD always has quality and excellent prices!! Again, this particular study is a favorite of small or large groups, and very well priced. Our group keeps growing , so I have to keep ordering. The best price is in larger numbers.
redd2 Stars Out Of 5A Time for everything: Discovering the Beautiful Rhythms of LifeJanuary 5, 2015reddQuality: 1Value: 5Meets Expectations: 1The printing is to light and small
BookluverLima, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible Study for GroupsOctober 9, 2013BookluverLima, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love the book of Ecclesiastes and this Bible Study title caught my attention. There are 15 people - men and women - in this Bible Study group and even though it is marketed under Women's Bible Study, the men like it too. This book doesn't have you write the verse(s), it makes you think about what the verse(s) say and how it pertains to your life at this point. Since we are a diverse group in both sexes and ages it leads to some thoughtful discussions. I highly recommend this book to any person or group.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search