- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Only one thing stands between you and success.
It isn't experience.
It isn't talent.
World-renowned leadership expert John C. Maxwell says if you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection. In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, Maxwell shares the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
- Finding common ground
- Keeping your communication simple
- Capturing people's interest
- Inspiring people
- Staying authentic in all your relationships
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential. It's no secret! Connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional, and family relationshipsand you can start now!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Attitude 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know - eBookJohn C. Maxwell$5.99
Standing Strong: How to Resist the Enemy of Your Soul - eBookJohn MacArthurSave 35%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search