- All Products
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A new Bible for busy women transforms daily life into a life that matters every day
Today’s Christian woman is so busy handling the challenges of day-to-day life that spending time in the Word can easily become yet another ‘should’ buried in that growing list of daily ‘musts.’ Created in partnership with Christianity Today’s women’s magazine, the Everyday Matters Bible for Women is designed to help women develop spiritual practices that will make their lives richer, not harder. It offers practical encouragement and tools to renew, reinvigorate and restore meaning to everyday life.
This Bible features twenty-four disciplines—or practices—that position us to receive power and strength to do those things that we cannot possibly do on our own and make everyday life fuller and deeper. Each discipline is represented by a colorful icon whose illustration is a reminder of its meaning.
The contemporary language of the New Living Translation combines with content from today’s foremost Christian leaders to help readers understand and apply spiritual discipline.
Every discipline is explored in four ways
- Everyday Matters. Two-page articles introduce major themes and focus on an essential part of understanding and practicing a discipline.
- Everyday Profiles. Profiles of twenty-five Biblical women highlight a particular discipline.
- Everyday Q & A’s. Short articles delve into a difficult aspect of the spiritual practice and offer practical help on incorporating the discipline into your daily life.
- Everyday Reflections. Selections illustrate ways to personalize and apply God’s Word to your own situation.
More than 300 articles and features by more than 140 of today’s most well-known Christian leaders and writers, including: Kay Warren, Priscilla Shirer, Elisa Morgan, Nancy & John Ortberg, Richard Foster, Liz Curtis Higgs, and Lauren Winner.
- 4-color printing throughout
- Book introductions
- Color-coded icons identify each Spiritual Discipline addressed in contributors’ material
- Article, "How to Use This Bible in a Small Group Study"
- Index of Spiritual Practices
- Resources for further reading
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 1.50"
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Celebration of Discipline: The Path to Spiritual Growth, 20th Anniversary EditionRichard J. Foster4.5 Stars Out Of 5 42 ReviewsSave 35%
Bounce Back: When Your Heart is Empty and Your Dreams are Lost - eBookJulie Clinton4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 35%
Face to Face: Praying the Scriptures for Spiritual Growth - eBookKenneth Boa5 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 16%