- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Why is my faith keeping me from the fun every else is having?
- Why do I think a bout sex too much?
- Why should I obey God when nobody else seems to--even grownups?
- Is doing this okay with God?
- What do I really believe about God?
- How far is too far?
- Why does God expect so much of me?
By learning to go to the dark and difficult places in your heart, and standing up in God's power in all the battles you face, you will find yourself full of spiritual confidence and courage. You'll see how faith makes sense in the light of who God is and how much He cares about you. And the bottom line: You'll discover that it doesn't get any better than living as God's man--confident, courageous, and completely His.
Get ready for some gut-punching honesty and real-life stories about how to be God's man. Right now.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Every Man
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search