- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Why is my faith keeping me from the fun every else is having?
- Why do I think a bout sex too much?
- Why should I obey God when nobody else seems to--even grownups?
- Is doing this okay with God?
- What do I really believe about God?
- How far is too far?
- Why does God expect so much of me?
By learning to go to the dark and difficult places in your heart, and standing up in God's power in all the battles you face, you will find yourself full of spiritual confidence and courage. You'll see how faith makes sense in the light of who God is and how much He cares about you. And the bottom line: You'll discover that it doesn't get any better than living as God's man--confident, courageous, and completely His.
Get ready for some gut-punching honesty and real-life stories about how to be God's man. Right now.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Every Man
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search