- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Why is my faith keeping me from the fun every else is having?
- Why do I think a bout sex too much?
- Why should I obey God when nobody else seems to--even grownups?
- Is doing this okay with God?
- What do I really believe about God?
- How far is too far?
- Why does God expect so much of me?
By learning to go to the dark and difficult places in your heart, and standing up in God's power in all the battles you face, you will find yourself full of spiritual confidence and courage. You'll see how faith makes sense in the light of who God is and how much He cares about you. And the bottom line: You'll discover that it doesn't get any better than living as God's man--confident, courageous, and completely His.
Get ready for some gut-punching honesty and real-life stories about how to be God's man. Right now.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Every Man
Other Customers Also Purchased
Every Young Man, God's Man: Confident, Courageous, and Completely HisStephen Arterburn, Kenny Luck, Mike YorkeyWaterBrook Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$15.99Save 28% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW459435
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search