- All Products
- Childrenhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (62,651)
- 4th of July
- Baby Dedication
- Father's Day
- Good Friday
- Jewish Holidays
- Mother's Day
- New Baby
- New Year's
- Palm Sunday
- St. Patrick's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- VeggieTales Characters
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Atria Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
At one time, schools in America offered instructions on character development and ethics. Today that’s no longer the case, and many parents often feel at a loss over the seemingly daunting task of teaching their children to be good, moral citizens.
Astonishingly, there has never been a book meant for parents to read with their children with the goal of teaching basic morals—until E Is for Ethics. Corlett’s twenty-six simple, clear, fun and original stories have been carefully crafted for parents to read to their child, aged four to ten. Each insightful story features one of two children, Elliott or his sister Lucy, centering on a different positive ethic, such as tact, empathy, and understanding. At the end of each story there are several questions that will help children and parents discuss the implications of each tale. R. A. Holt’s charming illustrations add to the fun.
Boasting years of children’s television experience, a seasoned knowledge of how children and parents interact, and a knack for lively storytelling, Corlett offers an inventive, whimsical book to help parents navigate important issues of ethics and morality that all kids are sure to enjoy as they learn.
R.A. "Riley" Holt is a Canadian illustrator, designer, and artist who lives in Vancouver. Riley is proficient in a wide range of styles and uses many different mediums in his broad spectrum of artwork.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search