- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Atria Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
At one time, schools in America offered instructions on character development and ethics. Today that’s no longer the case, and many parents often feel at a loss over the seemingly daunting task of teaching their children to be good, moral citizens.
Astonishingly, there has never been a book meant for parents to read with their children with the goal of teaching basic morals—until E Is for Ethics. Corlett’s twenty-six simple, clear, fun and original stories have been carefully crafted for parents to read to their child, aged four to ten. Each insightful story features one of two children, Elliott or his sister Lucy, centering on a different positive ethic, such as tact, empathy, and understanding. At the end of each story there are several questions that will help children and parents discuss the implications of each tale. R. A. Holt’s charming illustrations add to the fun.
Boasting years of children’s television experience, a seasoned knowledge of how children and parents interact, and a knack for lively storytelling, Corlett offers an inventive, whimsical book to help parents navigate important issues of ethics and morality that all kids are sure to enjoy as they learn.
R.A. "Riley" Holt is a Canadian illustrator, designer, and artist who lives in Vancouver. Riley is proficient in a wide range of styles and uses many different mediums in his broad spectrum of artwork.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search