- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Monday
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Atria Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
At one time, schools in America offered instructions on character development and ethics. Today that’s no longer the case, and many parents often feel at a loss over the seemingly daunting task of teaching their children to be good, moral citizens.
Astonishingly, there has never been a book meant for parents to read with their children with the goal of teaching basic morals—until E Is for Ethics. Corlett’s twenty-six simple, clear, fun and original stories have been carefully crafted for parents to read to their child, aged four to ten. Each insightful story features one of two children, Elliott or his sister Lucy, centering on a different positive ethic, such as tact, empathy, and understanding. At the end of each story there are several questions that will help children and parents discuss the implications of each tale. R. A. Holt’s charming illustrations add to the fun.
Boasting years of children’s television experience, a seasoned knowledge of how children and parents interact, and a knack for lively storytelling, Corlett offers an inventive, whimsical book to help parents navigate important issues of ethics and morality that all kids are sure to enjoy as they learn.
R.A. "Riley" Holt is a Canadian illustrator, designer, and artist who lives in Vancouver. Riley is proficient in a wide range of styles and uses many different mediums in his broad spectrum of artwork.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Search