- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119625&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 207
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8 1/2 X 5 7/16 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Do you ever find yourself wondering . . .
- Is it actually possible to know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that I am going to heaven?
- If you say that my salvation is "eternally secure" and that I can never lose it, does that mean that I can commit any sin and still go to heaven?
- How can an understanding of "eternal security" make a difference in my Christian life?
With the wisdom and skill of a man who has personally wrestled with these questions, internationally-known pastor and bestselling author Charles Stanley addresses the age-old issue of grace vs. works in this compassionate, straight-forward book.
With questions at the end of each chapter, Eternally Secure is an excellent choice for individual or group study.
"I know from experience that until you settle once and for all the question of whether or not you are eternally secure, joy will elude you. Therefore, it is my prayer that God will use this book in your life and that in the very near future you will be able to face life with the confidence that comes through knowing you are eternally secure. â·Charles Stanley
Previously published in hardcover (0840790953).
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta. He is the founder and president of In Touch® Ministries. His bestselling books include The Source of My Strength and How to Listen to God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Spirit Rising: Tapping into the Power of the Holy SpiritJim Cymbala4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 ReviewsSave 35%
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Salvation
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Salvation
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search