- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119625&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 207
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8 1/2 X 5 7/16 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Do you ever find yourself wondering . . .
- Is it actually possible to know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that I am going to heaven?
- If you say that my salvation is "eternally secure" and that I can never lose it, does that mean that I can commit any sin and still go to heaven?
- How can an understanding of "eternal security" make a difference in my Christian life?
With the wisdom and skill of a man who has personally wrestled with these questions, internationally-known pastor and bestselling author Charles Stanley addresses the age-old issue of grace vs. works in this compassionate, straight-forward book.
With questions at the end of each chapter, Eternally Secure is an excellent choice for individual or group study.
"I know from experience that until you settle once and for all the question of whether or not you are eternally secure, joy will elude you. Therefore, it is my prayer that God will use this book in your life and that in the very near future you will be able to face life with the confidence that comes through knowing you are eternally secure. â·Charles Stanley
Previously published in hardcover (0840790953).
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta. He is the founder and president of In Touch® Ministries. His bestselling books include The Source of My Strength and How to Listen to God.
Donald BarnesPanama City, FloridaAge: Over 65Gender: male2 Stars Out Of 5This product reads good bu deceptive in some areasSeptember 5, 2013Donald BarnesPanama City, FloridaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1
Dr. Stanley's interpretation of Matthew 28:30 on pages 124 through 129 of this book is completely warped. He should have spent a little more time in studying the Greek words he refers to. Weeping and gnashing of teeth and outer darkness always, I repeat always, refers to hell and eternal separation from God. It is a place of eternal punishment. While the weakest "saint" may struggle at times, he is still a joint heir with Jesus and will never be cast into outer darkness.
Bill SalladeCelina TXAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5One of my favorite booksOctober 25, 2011Bill SalladeCelina TXAge: 35-44Gender: male
I love this book. I have given this book away to friends who have questions about salvation. Every tme I buy a copy of this book for myself I find someone who needs it and I give it away. So this time I ordered two.
basicCleveland TN.Age: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5June 15, 2011basicCleveland TN.Age: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5
If you doubt your eternal security you must read this book by Charles Stanley.
Scrambles5 Stars Out Of 5November 19, 2010Scrambles
This book will really set your mind and heart at ease.
Denise5 Stars Out Of 5April 22, 2010Denise
Eternal Security by Charles Stanley will give you a calmness in your wavering faith that no one can snatch you out of God's hand. Doubt will no longer haunt you. Jesus said all that the Father gives Him will come to Him & the one who comes to Him He will by no means cast out. Jesus died to pay for your sins in the past, present, & future. Nothing has been undone with what He secured for you. Charles Stanley explains we can definitely be sure of our salvation and will be overwhelmed with the joy God wants us to have by knowing we're "eternally secure". I highly recommend this book to those who are struggling with the question, "Does God really forgive me?".
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Salvation
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Salvation
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search