ESV Study Bible, Larger Print
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Large / Giant Printhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1018567&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Biblia Textual
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- Living Bible
- NAB-New American Bible
- NABRE-New American Bible Revised Edition
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
The ESV Study Bible includes more than 20,000 notes, written specifically for the ESV Study Bible. These notes focus especially on understanding the meaning of the text, giving answers to frequently raised questions, and providing theological, historical, and archaeological background—all for the purpose of helping readers to understand the Bible in a deeper way.
The ESV Study Bible also provides a wealth of additional resources. Thus the introductions to each book include essential information about the author, date, and place of writing; an extensive chart of key themes; a summary of how the book fits in with the rest of the biblical storyline; a description of literary features; an outline of the book; and a large full-color map showing the setting of the book.
Another unique feature is the inclusion of over 50 helpful articles on topics such as the authority and truthfulness of the Bible, reading the Bible for application, the Bible in worship and prayer, the reliability of the biblical manuscripts, the relationship between archaeology and the Bible, an overview of biblical theology, and many more.
Other key resources include a system of 80,000 cross references and a concordance (which together facilitate easy location of important words, passages, and biblical themes). In addition, over 200 color charts, located throughout the Bible, provide clear, concise presentations of essential information.
View a complete list of editors, contributors, and articles.
Free—includes free access to the ESV Online Study Bible
- Set in highly readable 10.6-point type, in a single-column, book-text format, with 8.55-point double-column note.
- Section summaries are highlighted for easy location throughout the notes. Summaries provide an overview of each main section and correspond to the outline shown in the introduction for each book.
- Over 200 full-color maps printed throughout make events and places in the Bible come to life.
- Over 25,000 notes focus especially on understanding the Bible text and providing answers to frequently raised issues. Words from the Bible text are printed in bold for easy reference.
- Over 80,000 cross-references provide easy access to key words, passages, and themes throughout the Bible.
- Numerous diagrams bring fresh understanding to key places and events in the Bible, based on the best, most recent historical and archaeological research.
- Over 200 charts provide concise, "at a glance" summaries of important themes and teaching.
- Presentation page
- Family Record pages
- Black letter text
- Smyth-sewn binding
- 11.25" x 8.25" x 2.25"
- Free access to the ESV Online Study Bible
Number of Pages: 2752
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 11.25 X 8.00 X 2.50 (inches)
Availability: No longer available.
Email me when this product is available.
References: Cross References|Side Column
Text Layout: Single Column
Text Size: 8 Point Notes|9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
ESV Personal-Size Study Bible, TruTone, Olive Celtic Cross Design 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 67 ReviewsSave 38%
The ESV Study Bible, Larger Print features larger type and page format for easy reading and reference.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Wordkeeper ® Economy Canvas Bible Cover, Black, Wide Spine 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 94 ReviewsSave 65%
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul Kent4.5 Stars Out Of 5 924 ReviewsSave 20%