- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- TEV-Today's English Version
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
The ESV Study Bible also provides a wealth of additional resources. Thus the introductions to each book include essential information about the author, date, and place of writing; an extensive chart of key themes; a summary of how the book fits in with the rest of the biblical storyline; a description of literary features; an outline of the book; and a large full-color map showing the setting of the book.
Another unique feature is the inclusion of over 50 helpful articles on topics such as the authority and truthfulness of the Bible, reading the Bible for application, the Bible in worship and prayer, the reliability of the biblical manuscripts, the relationship between archaeology and the Bible, an overview of biblical theology, and many more.
Other key resources include a system of 80,000 cross references and a concordance (which together facilitate easy location of important words, passages, and biblical themes). In addition, over 200 color charts, located throughout the Bible, provide clear, concise presentations of essential information.
Free—Includes free access to the ESV Online Study Bible
View a complete list of editors, contributors, and articles.
- The ESV Bible text is set in highly readable 9-point type, in a single-column, book-text format.
- Section summaries are highlighted for easy location throughout the notes. Summaries provide an overview of each main section and correspond to the outline shown in the introduction for each book.
- Over 200 full-color maps printed throughout make events and places in the Bible come to life.
- Over 25,000 notes focus especially on understanding the Bible text and providing answers to frequently raised issues. Words from the Bible text are printed in bold for easy reference.
- Over 80,000 cross-references provide easy access to key words, passages, and themes throughout the Bible.
- Numerous diagrams bring fresh understanding to key places and events in the Bible, based on the best, most recent historical and archaeological research.
- Over 200 charts provide concise, “at a glance” summaries of important themes and teaching.
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Presentation page
- Family Record pages
- Ribbon marker
- 9.75" x 7.00" x 2.00"
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 2752
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References|Side Column
Text Layout: In-Text Maps/Charts|Single Column
Text Size: 8 Point Notes|9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
ESV Study Bible, Walnut/taupe soft leather-look with core designCrossway Books & Bibles / 2013 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$79.99Save 38% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW535734
ESV Study Bible, Brown imitation leather with engraved cross designCrossway Books & Bibles / 2013 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$79.99Save 38% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW535727
ESV Study Bible, TruTone, Brown/Purple with Iris DesignCrossway Books & Bibles / 2011 / Imitation Leather$45.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$79.99Save 43% ($34.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW528699
Combining the best and most recent evangelical Christian scholarship with the highly regarded ESV text, the ESV Study Bible is the most comprehensive study Bible ever published.
RobertDouglas,GAAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great everyday BibleApril 29, 2013RobertDouglas,GAAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5
I wanted a ESV Study Bible for everyday use and this one fits the need that I had. I have several ESV Study Bibles one with a leather cover that I use for when I am at church, but I did not want to use it daily and possibly damage it. All in all this is a good quality bible at a reasonable price.
Other Customers Also Purchased
NIV Life Application Study Bible, Personal Size, European Leather, Chocolate/Tan 1984Zondervan / 2009 / Cowhide Leather$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 40 Reviews
$64.99Save 54% ($35.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW941430