ESV Outreach Edition, Contemporary Design
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- REB-Revised English Bible
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
No book in the history of the world has had a greater impact on more lives than the Bible! Explore the wonders of God's Word and have your life changed forever as you discover God's plan to save all those who will put their trust in him.
This paperback edition of the full ESV Bible is ideal for personal use and for bulk distribution. Its handy size makes it suitable for regular Bible readers, and its extra features and content will help newcomers discover the Bible for themselves and understand it better.
- Double-column text
- One-Year Bible reading plan
- Helpful features:
- What the Bible is All About
- How to Read the Bible
- Where to Find Help When You Are...
- What the Bible Says About...
- Getting Started: A Forty-Day Bible-Reading Plan
- God’s Plan to Save You
- One-Year Bible-Reading Plan
- 5.25" x 8.25"
- 8.2-point text
- 928 pages
Number of Pages: 928
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 8 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
ESV Outreach Bible, case of 24Crossway Books & Bibles / Trade Paperback$114.99 Retail:
$167.76Save 31% ($52.77)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW347538CS
This paperback edition of the full ESV Bible is ideal for personal use and for bulk distribution.
Heartland Evangelical Free Church5 Stars Out Of 5October 12, 2011Heartland Evangelical Free ChurchQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This version of the ESV has a good look and very easy to follow with the brief introductions and bold titles. We use this Bible with our young adults in Sunday School. I look forward to a children's ESV version Bible.
reneeAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2011reneeAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love the daily suggestions....they are always on point and the text is very easy to read!
Ronald Darbouze4 Stars Out Of 5December 20, 2009Ronald DarbouzeEasily readable translation. Lightweight. I take it everywhere. The "helpful features" are actually very helpful. I would have preferred a slightly bigger font.
Other Customers Also Purchased
An Infinite Journey: Growing toward ChristlikenessAndrew DavisAmbassador-Emerald, Intl. / 2014 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW202364
The Case for Easter: A Journalist Investigates the Evidence for the ResurrectionLee StrobelZondervan / 2014 / Mass Paperback$1.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$2.99Save 50% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW339502