- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
For the first time, The MacArthur Study Bible will be available in the English Standard Version (ESV). An "essentially literal" translation, the ESV Bible combines “word-for-word” accuracy with readability, literary excellence, and depth of meaning. More than 100 of the world’s leading Bible scholars and teachers were involved in its creation. Timeless, trustworthy, and relevant, the ESV has become the fastest-growing Bible translation and the trusted choice of millions of Bible readers, students, teachers, and preachers worldwide.
The ESV MacArthur Study Bible is an essential resource for growing Christians. It can transform your personal time in God’s Word by clarifying difficult passages, bringing unseen cultural and historical details to life, and helping you understand and apply biblical truth.
- Complete ESV Bible text
- Nearly 25,000 explanatory notes from Dr. John MacArthur
- Bible text in 8.7 point type, 7.6 point study notes
- More than 140 two-color maps, charts, timelines, and illustrations
- Complete introductions to each Bible book
- Concise articles on How We Got the Bible, How to Study the Bible, and Introduction to the Bible
- 80,000 cross-references
- An extensive concordance
- Bible reading plans
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Outline of Systematic Theology
- Presentation Page & Family Record Section
- Center-Column References
- Timeline of Old Testament Kings and Prophets
- Timeline of New Testament Chronology
- Harmony of the Gospels
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
ESV MacArthur Study Bible (TruTone, Forest/Tan, Portfolio Design) 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 181 ReviewsSave 33%
ESV MacArthur Study Bible, Personal Size, HardcoverSave 33%
ESV MacArthur Study Bible, Personal Size, TruTone, Chocolate/Walnut, Trail DesignSave 32%
An essential resource for growing Christians, The ESV MacArthur Study Bible combines the ESV text with John MacArthur's verse-by-verse approach to the Bible, made clear in extensive study notes.