- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NABRE-New American Bible Revised Edition
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- MEV-Modern English Version
- TEV-Today's English Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The English Standard Version’s rigorous fidelity to the original languages of the Scriptures has quickly made it a widely used translation—now it's available from Hendrickson in a loose-leaf edition that will be a tremendous tool for serious students. There’s plenty of room to take sermon or study notes on the text pages, which fit both three-and five-ring binders.
- Pages also fit a standard three-ring binder
- Concordance and center column references
- 8-point text size
- 8.5 x 11 inch, 5-hole punched pages, including blank pages
- Sturdy, 11 x 11.5 x 2.75 inch, five-ring binder
|Format: Other, N/A|
Number of Pages: 1088
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Dimensions: 1 X 1 X 1 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Center Column
Text Layout: Double Column
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Interlinear Hebrew-Greek-English Bible, One-Volume EditionJay P. GreenHendrickson Publishers / Hardcover$24.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 277 Reviews
$69.95Save 64% ($44.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW639774
The Greek New Testament (UBS4) with Greek-English Dictionary, looseleaf editionHendrickson Publishers / 2007 / Other, N/A$9.99 Retail:2.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$39.95Save 75% ($29.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW562019
The English Standard Versions rigorous fidelity to the original languages of the Scriptures has quickly made it a widely used translation.
Now this up and coming Bible is available from Hendrickson in a loose-leaf edition that will be a tremendous tool for serious students. Theres plenty of room to take sermon or study notes on the text pages, which fit both three-and five-ring binders.
• 8.5 x 11 inch, 5-hole punched pages, including blank pages
• Sturdy, 11 x 11.5 x 2.75 inch, five-ring binder
• Pages also fit a standard three-ring binder
• Concordance and center column refer
Nathan Lenz4 Stars Out Of 5Binder TroublesFebruary 8, 2014Nathan LenzQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3This will work out wonderfully for me, as now I can remove a book or chapter while I study.
I did go out and purchase a 2" D-ring binder for it, though; the D-ring allows the pages to lay flat, rather than curling around the circular ring, and the 2" offers just enough room; perhaps the publishers could provide a 2 1/2" D-ring binder for it?
corkySt. Louis, MOAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5February 24, 2012corkySt. Louis, MOAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 3The contents are great, but the binder leaves a lot to be desired.
M HessonTN USAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5August 21, 2010M HessonTN USAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleI purchased the ESV Loose-Leaf Bible for my father for his birthday. He loves it! He's always wanted one. Thanks for making my father's day! *smiles*
Ralph Burgess4 Stars Out Of 5January 28, 2010Ralph BurgessI ordered the loose-leaf bible so I could add notes and a page where I would have a interest. The pages have enough room for notes, but the binder is too full to add any pages. I would recommend that it came with two binders instead of one. Divide the Old and New Testiment into seperate binders.
brent seals2 Stars Out Of 5August 30, 2009brent sealsAs mentioned previously, the print needs to be larger and darker. Two notebooks would be ok; just make it practical. I hope Zondervan is listening. I would purchase the product if the print were better. Actually, I need this product.
Q: All black letter or words of Christ in red? I hope all black letter.
This is a black-letter edition.
Q: Font Size? I was wondering what point the text is in the loose leaf ESV Bible? (9,10,11,12......?)
This Bible is printed in 9 point text.