- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1997
Availability: In Stock
Series: Great Lives
Everyone loves a transforming story. Rags to riches. Plain to beautiful. Weak to strong. Esther's story is that, and much more. It is a thought-provoking study of God's invisible hand, writing silently across the pages of human history. Perhaps most of all, it is an account of a godly woman with the courage, wisdom, and strength to block an evil plot, overthrow an arrogant killer, and replace with joy in thousands of Jewish homes. Through Esther's courageous struggle to help her people, Swindoll explains the power of divine providence in volume 2 of the best-selling "Great Lives" series.
Bible SudentColumbus, OHAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very enlighteningMay 20, 2011Bible SudentColumbus, OHAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book gave me great insight into the book of Esther. It showed me that is was just not a book about the first (and only) beauty pagent menetioned in the bible. It revealed God's presense and grace to a people who had strayed from God and on how He turned things around even though He is not mentioned in the book. It showed how an orphan girl could become a queen while an very predjudical man (similiar to Hitler) would be killed on the very tool he built for another. It also showed how much God protects and loves the Jewish people - inspite of themselves.
Jeanne Koch5 Stars Out Of 5June 21, 2008Jeanne KochThis book is awesome. It is in story form but true. It feels like you are there. I couldn't put it down.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Graceful (For Young Women): Letting Go of Your Try-Hard Life - eBookEmily P. FreemanRevell / 2012 / ePub$7.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32540EB
The Third Millennium: The Classic Christian Fiction Bestseller - eBookPaul Meier M.D.Thomas Nelson / 1993 / ePub$8.994 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6032EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- eBooks >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Start A New Search