- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Map Area
- US States
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Are you ready to strike out on your own?
In today's competitive world, you need all the help you can get. Essential Survival Guide provides you with how-to and hands-on instruction to make life less of a chore and more of an adventure.
- Getting through the Day: Setting goals, organization, and understanding essential documents
- Money, Money, Money: Learning about banking, credit, and debt; understanding taxes
- Getting Your Own Place: Finding the right roommates, resolving conflicts, and purchasing a home
- Wheels: Buying a car and purchasing car insurance; maintaining your new or used car
- And much more!
Independent living is only a read away. Full of practical advice in an easy-to-use format, this book covers everything from sorting laundry (yes, you have to sort) to choosing a church. The concise chapters and quick tips will make the learning fun and easy to apply.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Organized Student: Teaching Children the Skills for Success in School and Beyond - eBookDonna Goldberg, Jennifer Zwiebel5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 16%
What to Do for Healing - eBookNorvel Hayes$0.99
Today Matters: 12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow's Success - eBookJohn C. Maxwell5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 13%
Organizing Your Day: Time Management Techniques That Will Work for You - eBookSandra Felton, Marsha SimsSave 36%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Education
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Education >> College & Test Prep
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Education >> College & Test Prep >> College Preparation
- eBooks >> Education >> College & Test Prep
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search