- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Burst: Bullies and Mean Girls student booklets - Topics for Today's Teens (pack of five)Kara Lassen OliverAbingdon Press / 2010 / Other$6.49 Retail:
$8.49Save 24% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW710353
What Do I Do When: Teenagers Encounter Bullying and Violence?Steve GeraliZondervan/Youth Specialties / 2009 / Trade Paperback$5.49 Retail:
$6.99Save 21% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW291947
Bullying in a Cyber World, Grades 4-5Didax Educational Resources / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$14.95Save 20% ($2.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW211337
The Essential Guide to Bullying brings together the wisdom and experience of two people who have witnessed bullying's causes and tragic effects. School social worker Cindy Miller teams with Cynthia Lowen, the co-creator of Bully, to arm parents and teachers with the knowledge they need to:
- Understand the societal and human forces that are causing bullying to escalate.
- Discover who is most at risk for being bullied, being a bully, or not helping a bullying victim.
- Target-proof their kids and teach them coping skills.
- Identify even the most covert bullying situations.
- Infiltrate the world of cyberbullying and head off its disastrous effects.
- Intervene to stop a bullying situation.
- Know what legal recourse they have to back up other anti-bullying efforts.