- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Tailored to today's learner, simply look up your lessons on the publisher website to practice with games and quizzes, review vocabulary with digital flashcards, or listen to supplemental audio downloads for practice on the go.
Living Language Learners encounter a four-part structure in each lesson which effectively teaches and reinforces vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, and speaking skills:
- Presentation: words and phrases are presented first, followed by sentences and conversations. Grammar is explained in a relevant context with clear explanations and comparisons to what the learner already knows, while examples reinforce vocabulary.
- A book with 10 lessons and additional review space
- A blank notebook for your notes
- 3 audio CDs with vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises and more
- Access to the free online learning website
- Practice: learners practice with written, audio, and interactive exercises. Cumulative exercises recycle material to move language from short-term to long-term memory.
- Expansion: learners encounter new vocabulary in controlled contexts, but as the course progresses, less predictable contexts are used, expanding abilities to handle language in a more natural manner.
- Review & Reinforcement: each dialogue, example sentence, and practice exercise, reviews previous content while putting new material in context.
This course includes 10 lessons that includes specific grammar and vocabulary building and practice, as well as workout and synthesizing exercises that help you put what you've learned together. Two quizzes are included for mid-way through the course, and after you complete the course.
This "Essential" package includes:
Vendor: Living Language
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
NIRV Holy Bible for ESL Readers, Softcover, BurgundyZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$7.99Save 25% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW950800
ERV Holy Bible Easy-to-Read Version Flexcover GreenBible League / 2016 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$7.99Save 13% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW260779
A Flight of Fancy: Daughters of Bainbridge House Series #2Laurie Alice EakesRevell / 2012 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$15.00Save 80% ($12.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW734671Video
Ingles Rapido y Facil, Cassettes / Quick & Simple English, CassettesPimsleurSimon & Schuster / Cassette$17.96 Retail:
$19.95Save 10% ($1.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10232
English DVD 3-pack (Composition, Grammar 1, Punctuation 1)Cerebellum Corporation / DVD$37.99 Retail:
$53.99Save 30% ($16.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW983182
Living Language English for Japanese Speakers, Complete EditionLiving LanguageLiving Language / 2012 / Other$44.99 Retail:
$49.99Save 10% ($5.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 10/28/16.CBD Stock No: WW972477
At the core of English, Essential Edition is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Millions have learned with Living Language®. Now its your turn.
• Book: 10 lessons, additional review exercises and dialogues, and a grammar summary
• 3 Audio CDs: Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and morelisten while using the books or use for review on the go
• Free Online Learning:Flashcards, games, and interactive quizzes for each lesson at www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab
To learn more visit livinglanguage.com.
The Living Language Method™
Build a Foundation
Start speaking English immediately using essential words and phrases.
Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations.
Retain what Youve Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory.
Achieve Your Goals
Dont just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.