- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
The life you've led has prepared you for the life you dream of.
For too long and for too many, the word leadership has had a masculine ring to it. Because women are such natural team players and consensus builders, many may simply view a strong desire to lead as, well, a bit rude. What we've failed to realize is if you define leadership as the art of getting a group of people working together effectively toward a common goalâ·then women bring some mighty powerful leadership skills to the table. So why don't we jump in?
We long to dive into the challenges and make a difference, but holding us back are questions and self doubt:
- Do I have anything left to offer after my kids are grown?
- What if I fall on my face?
- Will anyone recognize what I have to offer?
- Do I have what it takes to make a real difference?
- How do I break into, or get around, the good ol' boy network?
Whether you're a new college graduate, an empty nester, a divorceé starting life on your own (again), or a discontented cubical worker, Congressman Marsha Blackburn says you are an amazing, talented woman:
Here is exciting news: there is a key truth that will unlock extraordinary possibilities for you. The simple but powerful truth is that your accumulated skills go with you. The ordinary, everyday tasks you have been performing are actually the foundation for getting you where you want to go. In even the most unglamorous roles, you have built real leadership ability that has prepared you for bigger things.
Today, more than ever, the world needs leaders for jobs big and small, and women have been training for these tasks their whole lives. They can make a difference in their own lives and in our cultureâ·and you can too.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Finding the Career that Fits You: The Companion Workbook to Your Career in Changing Times - eBookLarry BurkettMoody Publishers / 1998 / ePub$13.49 Retail:
$22.49Save 40% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10273EB
Character Makeover: 40 Days with a Life Coach to Create the Best You - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Katie Brazelton, Shelley LeithZondervan / 2009 / Audio Download$14.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA13815-CP
Not a Fan: Completely. Committed. Follower. - eBookKyle IdlemanZondervan / 2011 / ePub$7.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 350 Reviews
$9.99Save 21% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14519EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search