ePub-ESV, The Literary Study Bible - eBook
- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Size: 6" x 9"
- 8.5-point type
- Words of Christ in black
- No center-column reference system
- Online access to the notes available
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2007
|Availability: In Stock|
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
Combining thousands of insightful notes with the complete ESV Bible text, the Literary Study Bible helps readers understand God's Word more fully, in all its richness and beauty. It highlights the Bible's story lines, complex characters, historical settings, literary genres, motifs, theological themes, imagery, and important terms, making the Bible come alive with greater clarity and impact. This one-of-a-kind study Bible is an indispensable tool for devotional reading and in-depth study.
- Size: 6" x 9"
- 8.5-point type
- 1,952 pages
- Black letter text
- Single-column format so it reads like a book
- A general introduction to the Bible as a book and to its literary features
- Introductions to each book of the Bible and literary commentary on individual units within each book
- Free ESV Bible Resources Software available