- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
One of Asia Minor's most influential cities, Ephesus was awash with paganism, occultism, and materialism. Sound familiar?
With this Walk Thru the Bible discussion guide, the members of your group will revisit dramatic public events and supernatural power struggles endured by our Christian ancestors. They will emerge with a better grasp of foundational truths about spiritual darkness, redemption, right relationships, and godly living in today's world.
8 Lessons include:
- Informative background information on Scriptures and topics for each session
- Stimulating questions to help identify and apply biblical truths to daily life
- Case studies to energize group dialogue
- Tips for using the guide
- Preparation & application notes for leaders
- Source list for more information.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Walk Thru the Bible
These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
About the series
Christians all over the world trust Walk Thru the Bible to help them deepen their spiritual lives through a greater understanding of God's Word. Now Walk Thru the Bible is launching a new inductive Bible study series with Baker Books that will uncover the richness of the Scriptures. Each guide explores a book of the Bible or a prominent Bible character, offering rich insights and practical life application. These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
JPR7ADRKent City, MIAge: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5fitting titleOctober 3, 2014JPR7ADRKent City, MIAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Very thought provoking questions. Gets you in the word to discover what God is speaking.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Walk Thru the Book of Acts, A: Faith That Changes the World - eBookBaker Books / 2010 / ePub$4.89 Retail:
$7.99Save 39% ($3.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27500EB
Empowered-Experience Living in the Power of the Spirit - eBookJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32833EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search