- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
One of Asia Minor's most influential cities, Ephesus was awash with paganism, occultism, and materialism. Sound familiar?
With this Walk Thru the Bible discussion guide, the members of your group will revisit dramatic public events and supernatural power struggles endured by our Christian ancestors. They will emerge with a better grasp of foundational truths about spiritual darkness, redemption, right relationships, and godly living in today's world.
8 Lessons include:
- Informative background information on Scriptures and topics for each session
- Stimulating questions to help identify and apply biblical truths to daily life
- Case studies to energize group dialogue
- Tips for using the guide
- Preparation & application notes for leaders
- Source list for more information.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Walk Thru the Bible
These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
About the series
Christians all over the world trust Walk Thru the Bible to help them deepen their spiritual lives through a greater understanding of God's Word. Now Walk Thru the Bible is launching a new inductive Bible study series with Baker Books that will uncover the richness of the Scriptures. Each guide explores a book of the Bible or a prominent Bible character, offering rich insights and practical life application. These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
JPR7ADRKent City, MIAge: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5fitting titleOctober 3, 2014JPR7ADRKent City, MIAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Very thought provoking questions. Gets you in the word to discover what God is speaking.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Colossians: Become the Whole Person God Intends You to Be - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$6.89 Retail:
$8.99Save 23% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35097EB
Walk Thru the Book of James, A: Faith that Endures - eBookBaker Books / 2009 / ePub$4.89 Retail:
$7.99Save 39% ($3.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18884EB
How Then Shall We Worship?: Biblical Principles to Guide Us Today - eBookR.C. SproulDavid C. Cook / 2013 / ePub$9.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38333EB
Empowered-Experience Living in the Power of the Spirit - eBookJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32833EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search