- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
BillCookeville, TNAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great for pastoral or laymen to understand.March 11, 2011BillCookeville, TNAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has helped me understand what Paul was telling young Timothy in the two books. I am using it to do a sermon series on 1 & 2 Timothy. I am a lay preacher. The writers offer a welath of knowledge that is hard to find. I highly recommend this book for any one wanting to understand these two Espistles wheather pastoral or lay. This book deserves two thimbs up.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Theology
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- eBooks >> Theology >> Biblical Theology
- Start A New Search