- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Duffy Robbins is Professor of youth ministry at Eastern University in St. Davids, Pennsylvania. A thirty-five year veteran of youth ministry, hes the bestselling author and coauthor of Enjoy the Silence, Speaking to Teenagers, Youth Ministry Nuts and Bolts and many more. Duffy speaks around the world to teenagers and people who care about teenagers.
Dallis Wehr5 Stars Out Of 5April 30, 2009Dallis WehrThis book is awesome for anyone who would like to get to know God through His word, the Bible. I used this book as a tool, with my youth group, and we have a had an remarkable experience. My youth are pouring their hearts out to God in prayer and meditation and it was this book that led them to experience this. We all struggle with quieting our minds and allowing time and space for God to speak to us. So, if you don't know how to go about doing this, try this book, it really gets you thinking and listening on what God has in mind for you.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Teen Devotionals
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- Start A New Search