- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
This reader-friendly book biblically addresses six of the most common questions people have about the Holy Spirit. Dr. Cole offers suggestions for personal application, and he illuminates relevant theological implications.
GRAHAM A. COLE is professor of biblical and systematic theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. An ordained Anglican minister, he has served in two parishes and was formerly the principal of Ridley College, University of Melbourne. He has contributed to numerous theological journals, books, and dictionaries, as well as authoring Crossway's He Who Gives Life.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Closeouts
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Christian Living
- Start A New Search