- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Filling the needs of today's women, we offer the next 4 titles in the best-selling Women of Faith series.
These topical guides deal with issues that women wrestle with today, such as friendship, encouragement, managing moods, finding contentment, and how to live out your faith.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
The Study Guide Series will include the following:
- #5 Managing Your Moods - Foreword by Marilyn Meberg
- #6 Cultivating Contentment - Foreword by Luci Swindoll
- #7 Encouraging One Another - Foreword by Nicole Johnson
- #8 A Life of Worship - Foreword by Sheila Walsh
Nana5 Stars Out Of 5FaithMarch 26, 2015NanaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 5The book is wonderful, if you have an doubt and changing your life, read the book and go thru the scriptures it refers you to and God will answer.
Budge2 Stars Out Of 5Not as good as I thought it would beMarch 23, 2015BudgeThere are so many bible verses to look up in different parts of the Bible that it was a disruption. Meaning by the time I found the verses, read them and found the meaning they wanted me to find, I was disconnected from the actual topic.
It would be better to have the verses written out. Or maybe I need to spend more time and go through the lesson twice; once to find/write out the verses and once to go through the lesson.
Linda3 Stars Out Of 5not very challengingDecember 10, 2014LindaQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1This study, as all Women of Faith studies are, is sound and accurate. Though it never hurts to go back to basics, our group agreed it is better suited to new or less mature believers.
noname5 Stars Out Of 5Encouraging One Another, A Woman of Faith seriesSeptember 4, 2014nonameQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5When studies of this caliber are offered and other people call to see if there are extra left, you know it is what people are looking for in a personal (or group) study. Highly recommend this for personal or group study.
Jeannine5 Stars Out Of 5greatAugust 27, 2014JeannineOur lady's bible study just started Encouraging One Another so far so good everyone seems to really like it.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Be Ready: Living in Light of Christ's Return - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2010 / ePub$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21460EB
The Shelter of God's Promises Participant's Guide - eBookSheila WalshThomas Nelson / 2011 / ePub$7.995 Stars Out Of 5 9 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21156EB
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: 1 & 2 Thessalonians: Living in Light of Christ's Return - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2014 / ePub$7.19 Retail:
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49958EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search