- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Filling the needs of today's women, we offer the next 4 titles in the best-selling Women of Faith series.
These topical guides deal with issues that women wrestle with today, such as friendship, encouragement, managing moods, finding contentment, and how to live out your faith.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
The Study Guide Series will include the following:
- #5 Managing Your Moods - Foreword by Marilyn Meberg
- #6 Cultivating Contentment - Foreword by Luci Swindoll
- #7 Encouraging One Another - Foreword by Nicole Johnson
- #8 A Life of Worship - Foreword by Sheila Walsh
Linda3 Stars Out Of 5not very challengingDecember 10, 2014LindaQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1This study, as all Women of Faith studies are, is sound and accurate. Though it never hurts to go back to basics, our group agreed it is better suited to new or less mature believers.
noname5 Stars Out Of 5Encouraging One Another, A Woman of Faith seriesSeptember 4, 2014nonameQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5When studies of this caliber are offered and other people call to see if there are extra left, you know it is what people are looking for in a personal (or group) study. Highly recommend this for personal or group study.
Jeannine5 Stars Out Of 5greatAugust 27, 2014JeannineOur lady's bible study just started Encouraging One Another so far so good everyone seems to really like it.
GirlyMomma3 Stars Out Of 5OK...August 19, 2013GirlyMommaQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3I really like the format of this study: concise chapters with 2 sets of questions in between a few readings. The only thing is that I wished the questions weren't so repetitive and they could have been more thought provoking. Especially for a group study, you need to have more open-ended questions and unfortunately, this book didn't have many (if any) at all. I will be looking for a different series that is geared more toward group discussion and not just picking an answer word-for-word out of a bunch of random Bible verses for my next study.
Miss LynnTennesseeAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Small group loves itDecember 14, 2012Miss LynnTennesseeAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My womens small group has been using the Women of Faith books for the past three years and I always let them choose the next one they want to do. They chose this book and they are really enjoying it. It has helped them.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Lord, Only You Can Change Me: A Devotional Study on Growing in Character from the Beatitudes - eBookKay ArthurWaterBrook Press / 2009 / ePub$11.74 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$13.99Save 16% ($2.25)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW11567EB
Lord, Teach Me to Study the Bible in 28 Days - eBookKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / ePub$7.29 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$11.99Save 39% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16967EB
Proverbs: Learning to Live Wisely - PDF Download [Download]William MouserIVP Connect / 2011 / PDF Download$3.99 Retail:
$6.99Save 43% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22026DF
Beginning Latin Bookmarks (set of 3)Issachar Press / Other$3.93 Retail:
$7.95Save 51% ($4.02)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW424104
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search