- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Shelter of God's Promises Participant's Guide - eBookSheila WalshThomas Nelson / 2011 / ePub$7.995 Stars Out Of 5 9 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21156EB
Parables of Jesus Pamphlet - 5 PackRose Publishing / Other$12.50 Retail:
$19.95Save 37% ($7.45)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW363831
Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World: Finding Intimacy with God in the Busyness of Life - eBookJoanna WeaverWaterBrook Press / 2009 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 105 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW11343EB
Filling the needs of today's women, we offer the next 4 titles in the best-selling Women of Faith series.
These topical guides deal with issues that women wrestle with today, such as friendship, encouragement, managing moods, finding contentment, and how to live out your faith.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
The Study Guide Series will include the following:
- #5 Managing Your Moods - Foreword by Marilyn Meberg
- #6 Cultivating Contentment - Foreword by Luci Swindoll
- #7 Encouraging One Another - Foreword by Nicole Johnson
- #8 A Life of Worship - Foreword by Sheila Walsh
Nana5 Stars Out Of 5FaithMarch 26, 2015NanaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 5The book is wonderful, if you have an doubt and changing your life, read the book and go thru the scriptures it refers you to and God will answer.
Budge2 Stars Out Of 5Not as good as I thought it would beMarch 23, 2015BudgeThere are so many bible verses to look up in different parts of the Bible that it was a disruption. Meaning by the time I found the verses, read them and found the meaning they wanted me to find, I was disconnected from the actual topic.
It would be better to have the verses written out. Or maybe I need to spend more time and go through the lesson twice; once to find/write out the verses and once to go through the lesson.
Linda3 Stars Out Of 5not very challengingDecember 10, 2014LindaQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1This study, as all Women of Faith studies are, is sound and accurate. Though it never hurts to go back to basics, our group agreed it is better suited to new or less mature believers.
noname5 Stars Out Of 5Encouraging One Another, A Woman of Faith seriesSeptember 4, 2014nonameQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5When studies of this caliber are offered and other people call to see if there are extra left, you know it is what people are looking for in a personal (or group) study. Highly recommend this for personal or group study.
Jeannine5 Stars Out Of 5greatAugust 27, 2014JeannineOur lady's bible study just started Encouraging One Another so far so good everyone seems to really like it.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Love
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search