- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Lives are changed-from the simple to the dramatic-through the miracle of encouragement.
Encouragement is an essential nutrient of growing a positive attitude and improving life, and providing that encouragement benefits both the giver and the receiver(s). The world's foremost leadership expert, John Maxwell, offers practical advice on how to effectively provide the kind of encouragement that transforms individuals, families, churches, and work teams into happier, healthier, more affirming networks. Encouragement Changes Everything focuses on the importance of valuing and growing relationships. This is the perfect gift for people to share and enjoy in either personal or professional contexts.
- Includes a beautifully embellished book jacket over a printed casing to appeal to fans of either format.
Marilee Thoreson4 Stars Out Of 5March 2, 2009Marilee ThoresonRefreshing. For those who don't think encouraging others is important, this will put "encouragement" into perspective.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Start A New Search