Encounters with God: 1 Corinthians
Email me when this product is available.
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This easy-to-use resource for individual or group study features seven lessons, an explanation and interpretation ofthe text, stories that illustrate specific passages, related verses, life applications, questions for further reflection, and leader's notes.
Encounters with God: 1 Corinthians contrasts worldly and spiritual wisdom with the prevailing message that love—not knowledge—is the foundation for Christian ethics. In addition to teaching the good news of salvation and reconciliation with God, the apostle Paul also emphasizes that we must experience God's love freely flowing in our lives. If the Holy Spirit flows in us, we will acquire the spiritual wisdom necessary for coping with envy, strife, divisions, and disputes. Scripture quotations are from the New King James Version.®
Encounters with God: 1 & 2 ThessaloniansHenry T. Blackaby, Melvin Blackaby, Thomas BlackabyThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW526504
Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Free from Bondage God's Way (Galatians & Ephesians)Kay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$7.99Save 38% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW908005
Encounters with God:: Colossians/PhilemonThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW526498
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search