Encountering the Book of Isaiah (Encountering Biblical Studies): A Historical and Theological Survey - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Beyer has provided a clear and readable text based on his experience of teaching the Old Testament for over twenty years. As with other volumes in the series, Encountering the Book of Isaiah is specifically designed with students in mind. Chapters begin with outlines and objectives that allow easy entry into the discussion and end with conclusions and study questions that aid comprehension and recall. Informative sidebars delve further into the language, theological connections, and controversies of Isaiah. This helpful survey will be valued by any serious student of the Bible. 304 Pages. Softcover from Baker Academic.
Bryan E. Beyer (Ph.D. Hebrew Union College) is professor of Old Testament at Columbia International University Seminary and School of Missions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Series: Encountering Biblical Studies
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Church History Surveys
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Church History >> Church History Surveys >> One-Volume Surveys
- Start A New Search