- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Leslie Vernick, counselor and social worker, has witnessed the devastating effects of emotional abuse. Many, including
many in the church, have not addressed this form of destruction in families and relationships because it is difficult to talk about. With
godly guidance and practical experience, Vernick offers an empathetic approach to recognizing an emotionally destructive relationship and
addresses the symptoms and the damage with biblical tools. Readers will understand how to:
- Reveal behaviors that are meant to control, punish, and hurt
- Confront and speak truth when the timing is right
- Determine when to keep trying, when to get out
- Get safe and stay safe
- Build an identity in Christ
This practical and thorough resource will help countless individuals, families, and churches view abuse from God's
perspective and understand how vital it is for victims to embrace His freedom from the physical, emotional, spiritual, and generational effects
of emotionally destructive relationships.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Foolproofing Your Life: How to Deal Effectively with the Impossible People in Your LifeJan Silvious5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 21%
A Friend Loves at All Times ToteSave 15%
The Emotionally Destructive Marriage: How to Find Your Voice and Reclaim Your Hope - eBookLeslie Vernick5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 21%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search