- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Judson Press
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Brenda Daelhousen5 Stars Out Of 5September 25, 2009Brenda DaelhousenThis is an excellent book at any point on a personal journey of loss and grief, or in helping someone else who is mourning. The "Emmaus Road scripture" is a great analogy for the grief journey, and the individual stories and suggestions are full of empathy and compassion. I lost my husband 7 years ago, and currently help to facilitate a widows support group. I also co-lead a GriefShare program at my church. I will definitely recommend this book as an individual read or for group study/support.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search