- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Judson Press
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Brenda Daelhousen5 Stars Out Of 5September 25, 2009Brenda DaelhousenThis is an excellent book at any point on a personal journey of loss and grief, or in helping someone else who is mourning. The "Emmaus Road scripture" is a great analogy for the grief journey, and the individual stories and suggestions are full of empathy and compassion. I lost my husband 7 years ago, and currently help to facilitate a widows support group. I also co-lead a GriefShare program at my church. I will definitely recommend this book as an individual read or for group study/support.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search