- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Dan Kimball is the author of several books on leadership, church, and culture. He is on staff at Vintage Faith Church in Santa Cruz, California, and is a professor at George Fox University. He enjoys comic art, Ford Mustangs, and punk and rockabilly music. His passion is to see the church and Christians follow and represent Jesus in the world with love, intelligence, and creativity. His website and blog are at www.dankimball.com.
Wes5 Stars Out Of 5May 10, 2006WesThe sample worship gatherings are great. Kimball explores how different churches around the country are communicating to the emerging generations. This isn't a "how to," but it should spark your imagination.
Russell John5 Stars Out Of 5May 25, 2004Russell JohnI have read a lot of books on worship, but this one is really different than most. It makes you think about what worship is, and asks why we do what we do currently in our churches - it looks at why emerging generations are not in our churches, but doesn't leave you hanging without any answers, but gives great examples of what worship services look and feel like that use art, sacred space etc. and why emerging generations relate to this approach to worshiping God.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Church & Pastoral >> Music Ministry >> Resources for Worship Leaders
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Music Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Music Ministry >> Resources for Worship Leaders
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search