Embracing God's Grace: Colossians/Philemon
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Quiet Confidence for a Woman's Heart: The Power of God's Healing and RestorationElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW923897
Breaking the Worry Habit . . . Forever: God's Plan for Lasting Peace of Mind, includes Study GuideElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$13.99Save 25% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW919272
A Woman After God's Own Heart, Updated and Expanded EditionElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 77 Reviews
$14.99Save 47% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW918833
As the latest book in bestselling author Elizabeth George's popular A Woman After God's Own Heart Bible study series (550,000 copies sold!), Embracing God's Grace focuses on Colossians and Philemon, helping readers strengthen their faith by discovering more about God and His principles.
Working through 25 lessons, readers will better understand who Christ is and who they are in Him. They'll be encouraged to embrace His life in all its fullness and...
- put away their sin natures
- develop compassion, kindness, peace, and other fruit of the Spirit
- draw on Paul's dedication and zeal to live fully for Christ
- employ the keys to recognizing and avoiding false teachings
- know and accept the amazing grace and forgiveness God offers
This uplifting and stimulating study helps readers know more about their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and how they can live and share His love, wisdom, and teachings.
DeeORockton, ILAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 23, 2013DeeORockton, ILAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4We have just started using this as a bible study for church. We have done 2 others by Elizabeth George and were very blessed by our study.
cj7251TEXAS5 Stars Out Of 5A great toolFebruary 23, 2012cj7251TEXASQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible study is good, especially for beginners. The writer is precise and gets the truth.
GatsbyHudsonville MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 29, 2011GatsbyHudsonville MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our Bible Study really liked the first two lessons as we just started our new season. I was impressed with the questions and thought Elizabeth Greoge puts into her work. I think this is a winner.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2011IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was a very helpful Bible study. You do a lot of work on your own but I think it helps you really learn the material that way.
alleycat1Evening Shade ArkansasAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2011alleycat1Evening Shade ArkansasAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5received in a timely manner. Everthing was just as I hoped and in very good condition. Looking forward to the study and hope the ladies enjoy it as much as I do.
Other Customers Also Purchased
I Can Do All Things, Philippians 4:13 Bracelet, Silver and CrystalFinesta Corporation / 2012 / Other, N/A$9.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW218081
Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence - Devotions for Every Day of the YearSarah YoungThomas Nelson / 2004 / Hardcover$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1066 Reviews
$15.99Save 50% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW451884Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search