- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
As the latest book in bestselling author Elizabeth George's popular A Woman After God's Own Heart Bible study series (550,000 copies sold!), Embracing God's Grace focuses on Colossians and Philemon, helping readers strengthen their faith by discovering more about God and His principles.
Working through 25 lessons, readers will better understand who Christ is and who they are in Him. They'll be encouraged to embrace His life in all its fullness and...
- put away their sin natures
- develop compassion, kindness, peace, and other fruit of the Spirit
- draw on Paul's dedication and zeal to live fully for Christ
- employ the keys to recognizing and avoiding false teachings
- know and accept the amazing grace and forgiveness God offers
This uplifting and stimulating study helps readers know more about their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and how they can live and share His love, wisdom, and teachings.
DeeORockton, ILAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 23, 2013DeeORockton, ILAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4We have just started using this as a bible study for church. We have done 2 others by Elizabeth George and were very blessed by our study.
cj7251TEXAS5 Stars Out Of 5A great toolFebruary 23, 2012cj7251TEXASQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible study is good, especially for beginners. The writer is precise and gets the truth.
GatsbyHudsonville MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 29, 2011GatsbyHudsonville MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our Bible Study really liked the first two lessons as we just started our new season. I was impressed with the questions and thought Elizabeth Greoge puts into her work. I think this is a winner.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2011IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was a very helpful Bible study. You do a lot of work on your own but I think it helps you really learn the material that way.
alleycat1Evening Shade ArkansasAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2011alleycat1Evening Shade ArkansasAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5received in a timely manner. Everthing was just as I hoped and in very good condition. Looking forward to the study and hope the ladies enjoy it as much as I do.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search