- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Elsie Dinsmore, Book 1: Living at her uncle's plantation, our heroine is criticized harshly by her teacher and teased relentlessly by her cousins. Will believing she's a child of God make life bearable?
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Original Elsie Classics
CA Mom5 Stars Out Of 5Great SeriesJanuary 9, 2015CA MomQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My daughter loves this series. She is a quick reader and I am constantly having to search for new things for her to read. Because I am very selective about what books I put in her hands, it can be a bit difficult to keep up with her reading appetite. This series, so far, seems to fit the bill. I'm so pleased to have a Christian series that weaves faith and values throughout without focusing too much on romantic moments, etc.
JackieNorth CarolinaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Beautifully written and inspiring storiesJuly 30, 2013JackieNorth CarolinaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My grandchildren loved these books. I gave a set to a young friend for her birthday, and she loves them too.
MiriamSouthern IllinoisAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is a great old bookAugust 12, 2011MiriamSouthern IllinoisAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've read this book many times. I love Elsie, she is such a sweet little girl. I'm so glad to have the ebook read whenever I want.
Sharon5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome that it was in ebook formAugust 3, 2011SharonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have a reluctant 9 year old reader. I loved these books when I was younger and thought that our reading these together as an ebook would be fun. I had been wanting to get the softback in these to see if she would like the series and had just not done it yet. Having it in ebook has been great to introduce this series to her and her younger sister. They seem interested in all the happenings of young Elsie and hopefully it is planting seeds for Christian growth in my two little ones. I might add that this one was one of the free ebooks and that helped a whole lot. Thank you CBD.
LadyMinisterNew York, NYAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5An Interesting Read...July 19, 2011LadyMinisterNew York, NYAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This book while well written and full of God's mercy and grace, may be the saddest book I have ever read... I am painfully aware of how often we fail to please our God and the childlike love and devotion that we must give unto Him and this book shows in MARKED fashion how far we are from it. The innocence of Elsie Dinsmore is nothing short of astounding, and the cruelty exacted on her makes me ill at just the though... You just have to read it and let it convict or convince you!
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Literature
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Historical
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Fiction >> Historical
- Fiction >> Literature
- Fiction >> Teens >> Historical
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- Teens >> Fiction >> Historical
- eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Historical
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Historical
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens >> Historical
- eBooks >> Homeschool
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Start A New Search