Eloise Takes a Bawth - eBook
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Eloise character grew out of the voice of a precocious six-year-old that Miss Thompson put on to amuse her friends. Collaborating with Hilary Knight on what was an immediate bestseller, Kay Thompson became a literary sensation when Eloise was published in 1955. The book has sold more than two million copies to date. Kay Thompson and Hilary Knight created four more Eloise books, Eloise in Paris, Eloise at Christmas, Eloise in Moscow, and Eloise Takes a Bawth. Hilary Knight, son of artist-writers Clayton Knight and Katharine Sturges, was educated at the Art Students League, where he studied with Reginald Marsh. Besides the Eloise books, Hilary Knight has illustrated more than fifty books for children, six of which he wrote himself.
He lives and works in New York City, not far from The Plaza Hotel.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Character & Social Skills
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- Pre-Order >> Children
- Pre-Order >> Download
- Pre-Order >> Fiction
- Pre-Order >> Homeschool
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Character & Social Skills
- Start A New Search